- Main Campus: Located in Philadelphia, about three miles north of Center City. The campus is bordered by Susquehanna
Avenue to the north, Oxford Street to the south, 16th Street to the west, and 10th Street to the east.
- Center City: Adjacent to Philadelphia City
Hall and Suburban Station, TU-Center City specializes in
evening courses for working adults, and offers bachelor's and master's degrees in liberal arts and business.
- Ambler: Originally a junior college, TU-Ambler now has 325 faculty and 4,600 students on a 187 acre
(757,000 m²) campus, and offers bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- Harrisburg: Located at Strawberry
Square, TU-Harrisburg offers degrees in education, business, and social administration.
- Fort Washington: TU-Fort
Washington offers graduate degrees in business, computer engineering, education, and pharmacy.
- Temple University Japan: Located in Tokyo, TUJ is the oldest and largest
campus of any American university in Japan. It has 1,700 students, two-thirds of which are Japanese. The campus offers nine
degree programs and also offers semester and year-long study abroad programs for undergraduates and law students.
Temple also operates its own summer programs on small campuses in London and
Rome, and administers an LLM
program in China (the only one of its kind) through a cooperative venture with Tsinghua University in Beijing.