There are 36 buildings on campus, three of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRoHP).
- Admin Houses: Career services, counseling services, cottage.
- Art Complex: Art department.
- Axciom Hall: Chemistry department, Physics department.
- Bailey Library
- Buhler Hall: Office of Student Affairs.
- D. W. Reynolds: Biology department, Psychology department.
- Ellis Hall: Office of Admissions, (NRoHP).
- Fausett Hall: Office of Administration, English department, Foreign Language department.
- I.T.: Information technologies offices.
- J. H. Reynolds Center: Mathematics department.
- Mills Center: Cabe Theater, Economics & Business department, Education department, History department, Politics
department, Sociology department.
- Murphy Building: Hendrix-Murphy Foundation.
- Physical Plant
- Public Safety
- Raney Building: Religion department.
- Trieschmann Building: Music department, Reves Recital Hall.
- Apartments on Clifton Street
- Couch Hall: Co-ed dormitory.
- Front Street Apartments
- Galloway Hall: Female dormitory(NRoHP).
- Hardin Hall: Male dormitory.
- Martin Hall: Male dormitory (NRoHP).
- New Houses: Co-ed dormitories
- Language House: Single-language themed co-ed dormitory.
- Raney Hall: Female dormitory.
- Veasey Hall: Female dormitory.
- Hulen Hall: The Burrow, cafeteria, mailboxes, bookstore, newspaper, radio station, activity offices.
- Greene Chapel/Staples Auditorium Complex
- Grove Gym: Physical Education department, basketball court, swimming pool, free weights room.
- Mabee Center: Basketball court, volleyball court, raquetball courts, indoor tennis courts, fitness room.