Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Location: Korea (South)
|Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 am Post subject: Design Competition for Citibank- $20,000 available!
Here’s a great opportunity for you fashionistas! Design a brand-new F/W uniform for Citibank and get $20000! Plus, get extra money for ‘Early Bird Award’ by submitting your work by June 15th. Check all the details at www.citi-uniform.com
2010 International Design Competition
1. Design Challenge – Women F/W uniform for Citibank Korea
2. Participant Eligibility - Students, amateurs & professionals worldwide interested in fashion design
3. Registration/Submission Period – June 1, 2010 ~ June 30, 2010
4. Submission of Entries – Either via website or via postal mail (entries received with postmark by June 30, 2010 will be accepted)
• Via website: www.citi-uniform.com
• Via postal mail:
Address – 4F Bongam Bldg. 653 Yeoksam 1-dong Gangnam-gu
Seoul, Korea 135-913
? Entries received without Name of school or Personal name will be disqualified.
5. Entry format
• Via website:
? Fill in the required information in the registration form
? Please submit design drawing(must be in color) and plane illustration(flat pattern illustration- must be in black and white)as a set
* JPG A3(297?420) 150DPI and original file PSD or AI file
• Via postal mail
? Competition application form (Download from website)
? Please submit A3 size of style drawing(must be in color) and plane illustration(flat pattern illustration-must be in black and white) as a set attached to a form board bigger than the entry
* Please write down name and phone number at the back of the form board
place (1per) 2nd place (1per) 3rd place (1per) Special citations (10pers) Early Bird
$20,000 5,000 $3,000 $500 per person $100 per person
• The Early Bird Awards will be awarded to 10 participants who register and submit their entry by June 15, 2010.
• 10 participants will be randomly chosen by drawing
• Plagiarism is not acceptable and failure to submit an original work will result in disqualification from the competition.
• All proprietary rights of prototypes will belong to Citibank Korea and No entry submitted will be returned.
• Award details may change without notice
• Inquiry: (e-mail: ) www.citi-uniform.com
Please refer to for more information regarding this competition
will be open from May 19, 2010