Southwestern is located on a 700 acre campus in Central Texas about 30 miles north of Austin in Georgetown.
- Cullen Building (formerly called the Administration Building) was completed in 1896 and houses the administration, admissions
office, business office, and classrooms. Throughout different times in its history, it has also housed the campus auditorium,
gymnasium, chapel, and library.
- Mood-Bridwell Hall, originally a men's dormitory, was completed in 1908 and houses classrooms, office space, and a large
- The Lois Perkins Chapel was built in 1950 and includes a pipe organ and stained glass windows depicting Reformation leaders
and the educational institutions they were affiliated with along the east and west sides.
- The A. Frank Smith Library Center was opened originally in 1939 as the Cody Memorial Library as part of a WPA project. It was
expanded in 1966 and again in 1989, receiving the new name as a result of the second expansion.
- The McCombs Campus Center opened in 1998, replacing the Bishops' Memorial Student Union Building and University Commons,
which includes dining facilities, the campus bookstore, ballrooms, and student organization offices.