The main campus occupies over 100 acres (0.4 km²) in uptown New Orleans, near the Audubon Zoo and just a streetcar ride away from downtown. Other locations include:
- the F. Edward Hebert Research Center, near Belle Chasse, Louisiana, which provides facilities for graduate training and research in computer science, bioengineering, and biology;
- Tulane National Primate Research Center in Covington, Louisiana, one of eight such centers funded by the National Institutes of Health;
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center, located in downtown New Orleans, which houses the School of Medicine and the
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine;
- the satellite campuses of University College, Tulane's open admissions college, located in downtown New Orleans and in
- Houston, Texas, where the business school offers an executive MBA program.